- Tourist Office Challenge Craignure:
Seek out the Big Map and tell us what should be on the map but isn’t! Then ask to sign The Quest book to register the completion of Your Quest.
- Duart Castle Challenge Duart Castle.*:
How many canons are there between the castle and the car park?
- Loch Buie Challenge Loch Buie:
Find Queen Victoria! Drive to the end of Lochbuie road and walk along the shoreline.
- Carsaig Challenge:
Who once took refuge in a cave on the way to the arches?
- Fionnphort Challenge:
Who opened the Columba Centre at Fionnophort?
- Wildlife challenge:
Collect your challenge form from Craignure tourist office.
- Tobermory Museum Challenge*:
Collect your quiz sheet from the reception desk in the museum
- Tobermory Town challenge:
Collect your quiz sheet from the Calmac office in Tobermory
- Sea Eagle Challenge – Glen Seilisdeir:
You will need to book a visit to the hide to complete this challenge, once there, tell the ranger at the hide that you are on The Quest. Booking is essential and can be made through the Visit Scotland Information Centre at Craignure on 01680 812556
- Old Byre Challenge – Hill Road Dervaig to Torloisk.*:
Collect your challenge form from the Tea Room at The Old Byre
- Isle of Ulva Challenge – Ulva Ferry:
Tell the Ferryman that you are on The Quest and he will tell where to look for a long lost item.
- Calgary Art in Nature Challenge*:
Collect your Challenge form from the Tea Room at Calgary.
- Macquarrie Challenge – Gruline Monument:
Visit the mausoleum of General Macquarrie and find 4 dates inscribed on a plaque.
- Gaelic Challenge:
Find the Gaelic names for Tobermory, Salen, Dervaig and Bunessan
- Iona Challenge:
In whose memory have the ruins of The Nunnery been preserved?
- Ferry Challenge:
What are the names of the ferries operating from Craignure, Fishnish, Fionnphort and Tobermory
* seasonal opening times at these locations
On completion of your quest you can visit Holiday Mull to download your scroll